About the Game
Horizon Chase Turbo is a standalone homage to classic 16-bit racing games that defined a generation of high-speed, frenetic arcade fun. The simple and tight controls paired with precision gameplay and detailed depth combine for a nostalgic experience for racing, arcade, retro and multiplayer fans young and old. Horizon Chase Turbo’s head-to-head split screen multiplayer and catchy contemporary chiptune-style music add to the game’s colorful low-poly aesthetic and competitive action.
As an evolution from Horizon Chase: World Tour, the first title of the series, The Turbo version was originally released in 2018 for PC and Consoles achieving Metacritic scores as high as 82 on Nintendo Switch, becoming the second better racing metascore on this platform, only behind the peerless Mario Kart. In total the Horizon Chase series has been downloaded by more than 60 million players Worldwide.
Since its launch, Horizon Chase Turbo has regularly received many significant content and game mode updates on all platforms.
- Thrilling arcade racing game, inspired by Outrun, Top Gear, Lotus Turbo Challenge, and others.
- Modern high-quality graphics and UI.
- Amazing old-style split-screen multiplayer up to 4 players.
- Music by Barry Leitch, Sound Designer in 90s racing classics such as Top Gear and Lotus Turbo Challenge, among others.
- Tons of content: 12 Cups, 48 Cities, 109 tracks, 31 Unlockable Cars and 12 Upgrades.
- Challenge your friends in an Online Competitive Ghost Mode.
- Make History by adding your name among Friends' and Global Leaderboards
SPECIAL CONTENT (DLCs)
- Rookie Series
- Summer Vibes
- Senna Forever
- China Spirit